What to do in an emergency.
If you are in pain and the surgery is open, call 028 9040 2688 and we will see you on the same day.
If you are in pain and the surgery is not open, please call us on 028 9040 2688 and listen for the emergency message.
A dental emergency may include:
- Toothache or painful swelling that indicates infection
- Severe toothache or facial pain that isn’t helped by over the counter painkillers
- Accident or injury that causes trauma to the face, mouth or teeth
- A permanent tooth being knocked out
- Uncontrolled bleeding after an extraction
- Serious swelling of the mouth or face which continues to get worse.